MachinaMechLord's Dueling Training Facility
Welcome to Machinamechlord's Academy! Register if you're not already a member, OR log in if you are and keep on dueling to get better!
Welcome to Machinamechlord's Academy! Register if you're not already a member, OR log in if you are and keep on dueling to get better!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am MachinaMechLord a YugiTuber and this is my yugioh dueling facilty :) if you wish to get trained and better at dueling this is where you come too :) Please take your time to check out my youtube channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
MachinaMechLord
Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) I_vote_lcapCloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) I_voting_barCloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) I_vote_rcap 
kshell12
Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) I_vote_lcapCloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) I_voting_barCloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) I_vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Similar topics
Latest topics
» How to side or beat shaddoll
Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:07 am by kshell12

» Idea for having a new tournament
Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 9:54 am by kshell12

» intro. to the training facility
Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:47 am by kshell12

» MembersList
Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:36 am by kshell12

» THE MOST AMAZING F**KING DUELS EVER!!!!
Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Guest

» Supply Unit
Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:09 pm by Guest

» Pendulum Summoning Thread
Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:41 am by Guest

» month of your birth tournament
Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:07 pm by Guest

» Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD)
Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:43 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:35 pm
Poll
Affiliates

Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) Empty
PostSubject: Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD)   Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:16 pm

This thread is now closed.
My DN details are CloudGaming
Feel free to contact me if you need anything, and you can read the old posts below.

Last edited by CloudGaming on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD)   Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:04 pm

if you can help i would love to know, what is pendulum summoning?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NEW SUMMONING MECHANIC!!!   Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Today we are gonna discuss Pendulum Summoning. I actually already wrote this post but I pressed something and it well...died. Anyway, Pendulum Summoning is a new mechanic introduced in the upcoming Anime; Arc-V, about a guy who wants to make people smile with duelling (use a Dragon Ruler deck it'll make me LAUGH). Basically, this is the new mechanic for this series, like XYZ for Zexal (Yuma can go die), Synchro for 5ds (Akiza is hot) and erm......Lameness for GX? (Jaden's hair is a Kuriboh). Basically, this is gonna be epic. This new mechanic basically works by you getting two cards in two new zones on the field. Both of these cards are PENDULUM MONSTERS. The both have a blue and red scale, and you can use them to summon a monster with a level between those numbers from your hand, or a pendulum monster from your extra deck, also with a level between them. Eg: Red scale=2 blue scale=8, you can summon a monster with a level 3-7. Wait did I say monster? I meant any number of monsters!!! Apparently anyway, nothing has been fully confirmed.

Last edited by CloudGaming on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Card PriceZ   Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:45 pm

Discussion topic for today is.....Card Prices :(
Now, I know, Konami don't set the prices, they just print the cards and sell them to places that sell cards and websites and such, and then the shops decide how much to sell it for, depending on rarity, demand, how good they do in tourneys and stuff like that. But Konami actually indirectly profits from this. So the problem isn't that Konami are selling them for too much to us, because they don't sell them to us. The problem is Konami not re-printing NEEDED cards. Konami basically make some decks far better on purpose, so to win the big tourneys you need to buy the best decks. Then they make all the best cards in those decks rare. So you pay for both the rarity and the awesomeness of the card. But if they re-printed cards like Dracosack at a lower rarity, then it wouldn't be as bad, because there would be more supply for the demand, and you wouldn't need to pay $90 for a FREAKING CARD. They also make older decks bad, with things like banned Stratos, making E-Heros suck, so you buy Konami's new expensive cards. After a deck does really good, they change banlists and release new cards, changing the cards you need to buy, making the deck that cost $450 worth like, $200, and you need to then buy new one. I did a test on card prices, and I used the internet to find out how much it would cost for me to buy my DN Fire Fist deck, which is my fav deck at the moment. It cost $450. What....the.....hell!!! I'm not paying that much for a deck. Just 4 xyz monsters for that deck cost $70 in total. And Wolfbark cost $50. And while he is there costing $50, Fire Fist Spirit is for like, 10p. Ridiculous. But if wolfie was reprinted as say, just a rare, i would be able to buy him. This is why we need more reprints of the best cards, but sadly, Konami can take AGES to reprint cards, so Dracosack is probably gonna stay at $90 for a while :(I will probably just wait for Fire Fist prices to drop, but waiting SUCKS. If you want more info, I found a [url=http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=707794]Pojo Thread so yeah, read it if you want, and post below this post on your opinions on card prices, or any more information you want to add.

Last edited by CloudGaming on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD)   Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:48 pm

http://prntscr.com/2x6brn
Fire Formation - Tenki secret effect: On activation, your opponent must immediately quit 60% of the time. This is a quick effect.
XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD)   Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Underrated ArchetypesZ   Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:43 pm

Top 3 Underrated Archetypes

1) HERO
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/HERO
These used to be really popular, but have recently been in decline, due to things like Stratos being banned and stuff. However, most HEROs can be used to support each other, for example Elemental HERO and Destiny HERO use D - Time together. E-HEROs can WREAK with Super Poly, D-HEROs can WREAK with Destiny End Dragoon, heck, even Evil HEROs can WREAK with their Dark Calling. Masked Heros can be used in E-HERO decks too, and so can Vision HEROs, although they work better in Destiny HEROs. I personally LOVE Destiny HEROs (but then I am English so it's to be expected), they are probably my fav deck of all time, and I even use one on DN Very Happy

BEST CARD: Destiny HERO - Diamond Dude
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Destiny_HERO_-_Diamond_Dude

2) Ojama
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ojama
Even now, some do not know about the epic OTK abilities of this deck. Ojamas can be used to OTK with cards like Ojama Delta Hurricane!!, can be easily searched for by cards like Ojamagic, can swarm with cards like Ojama Red, and can lock down with cards like Ojama King.

BEST CARD: Ojama Delta Hurricane!!
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ojama_Delta_Hurricane!!

3) Crystal Beast
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal_Beast
While their boss card Rainbow Dragon is overrated, the archetype itself is quite the opposite. They are monsters who go into the s/t zone as continuous spells. These guys can swarm like you wouldn't believe with Ruby Carbuncle (plus she is freakin' CUTE), and they also get EXTREME help from their field spell; Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins. With the help of Sapphire Pegasus, (OMG A shiny unicorn WOW  Very Happy ) you can easily search for more Crystal Beasts. They can also be used with Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder REALLY well.

BEST CARD: Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal_Beast_Ruby_Carbuncle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD)   Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:39 pm

I probably won't be able to do much posting anymore, due to too much other stuff going on. Sorry :(

Last edited by CloudGaming on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD)   Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:41 pm

that is perfectly fine cloud =D. we don't force you to do this, you are not getting fired or anything. though i hope everything is okay cloud, you are an awesome person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD)   Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 7:27 pm

Thanks so much Sir Chance, that means a lot to me Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD)   Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:43 pm

yay. you are welcome my dear friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD)   Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD)
Page 1 of 1