MachinaMechLord's Dueling Training Facility
Welcome to Machinamechlord's Academy! Register if you're not already a member, OR log in if you are and keep on dueling to get better!
Welcome to Machinamechlord's Academy! Register if you're not already a member, OR log in if you are and keep on dueling to get better!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am MachinaMechLord a YugiTuber and this is my yugioh dueling facilty :) if you wish to get trained and better at dueling this is where you come too :) Please take your time to check out my youtube channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
MachinaMechLord
the new thread for the tourney I_vote_lcapthe new thread for the tourney I_voting_barthe new thread for the tourney I_vote_rcap 
kshell12
the new thread for the tourney I_vote_lcapthe new thread for the tourney I_voting_barthe new thread for the tourney I_vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Similar topics
Latest topics
» How to side or beat shaddoll
the new thread for the tourney EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:07 am by kshell12

» Idea for having a new tournament
the new thread for the tourney EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 9:54 am by kshell12

» intro. to the training facility
the new thread for the tourney EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:47 am by kshell12

» MembersList
the new thread for the tourney EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:36 am by kshell12

» THE MOST AMAZING F**KING DUELS EVER!!!!
the new thread for the tourney EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Guest

» Supply Unit
the new thread for the tourney EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:09 pm by Guest

» Pendulum Summoning Thread
the new thread for the tourney EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:41 am by Guest

» month of your birth tournament
the new thread for the tourney EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:07 pm by Guest

» Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD)
the new thread for the tourney EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:43 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:35 pm
Poll
Affiliates

the new thread for the tourney

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the new thread for the tourney Empty
PostSubject: the new thread for the tourney   the new thread for the tourney EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:42 am

Hey Guys, it's me Sir Chance. the plan is to make a tourney for the academy here. so sign up here and i will put the duelists in this post here.

Current Participants
--------------------
Devmoscoso (colonel)
ElvishPresley

Last edited by Sir Chance on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new thread for the tourney   the new thread for the tourney EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:20 am

I'm glad to see that this is getting a move on. I would love to participate within the tournament. I would personally like to add a few things; a small template of how to sign-up would be helpful especially when sorting out the winning and losing brackets. Something simple and not over the top:

Forum Name: Colonel
Dueling Network Name: Devmoscoso
Time Zone: EST

Another thing to add would be the judges. In order to have everything monitored so there's no confusion on rulings or anything disputable within the duel. This would also prove to be helpful to everyone who may not understand some rulings that come up in-game. Of course this goes without say, but let's say it anyway. Advice is not judging. Keep your backseat dueling to yourselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new thread for the tourney   the new thread for the tourney EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:35 pm

If you need judges I guess I can help out. If not I'll play

Forum Name: ElvishPresley
Dn Name: ElvishPresley
Time Zone: GMT (None of your fake EST shet)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new thread for the tourney   the new thread for the tourney EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 12:38 am

ElvishPresley wrote:
If you need judges I guess I can help out.  If not I'll play

Forum Name: ElvishPresley
Dn Name: ElvishPresley
Time Zone: GMT (None of your fake EST shet)

EST isn't fake -_-
it's east of cst (central time zone)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new thread for the tourney   the new thread for the tourney EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:07 am

It was meant to be a joke. As the means of "knowing the time," was derived from the UK and called GMT. All other timezones were meant to be called GMT+1, GMT+2 etc so that they could calculate where in the sea by knowing the time. However Americans being Americans decided to destroy the full system and be different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new thread for the tourney   the new thread for the tourney EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 3:25 am

i'm sorry, i'm not that good with jokes lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new thread for the tourney   the new thread for the tourney EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Right-o. So we seem to be progressing slowly. In the mean time we can be finding ways to help organize the tournament while more people are signing up along with the other questionable things. I've noticed the dispute above and while the joke was done in good manner I would personally hope it would not escalate any further than what transpired above.

So ……………… onto bigger and better things: I do remember previously our affiliate the PDA had suggest a website that provided a good bracketing system (http://challonge.com/) that we could use for this tournament depending on how large it may become. Please do check it out and do provide feedback for the tournament.

SN: We 'Muricans love to fuck shit up. Quiet before we rob yer' sticks and feed your 14lbs burgers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new thread for the tourney   the new thread for the tourney EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:18 pm

NU :O your Small meals are our large, how will we survive?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new thread for the tourney   the new thread for the tourney EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:43 am

*update*: if you guys can, plz recruit, i've noticed that this place is almost a wasteland and if you guys can plz recruit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new thread for the tourney   the new thread for the tourney Empty

Back to top Go down

the new thread for the tourney
Page 1 of 1