MachinaMechLord's Dueling Training Facility
Welcome to Machinamechlord's Academy! Register if you're not already a member, OR log in if you are and keep on dueling to get better!
Welcome to Machinamechlord's Academy! Register if you're not already a member, OR log in if you are and keep on dueling to get better!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am MachinaMechLord a YugiTuber and this is my yugioh dueling facilty :) if you wish to get trained and better at dueling this is where you come too :) Please take your time to check out my youtube channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
MachinaMechLord
We should really have an Academy wide tourney.. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWe should really have an Academy wide tourney.. - Page 3 I_voting_barWe should really have an Academy wide tourney.. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
kshell12
We should really have an Academy wide tourney.. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWe should really have an Academy wide tourney.. - Page 3 I_voting_barWe should really have an Academy wide tourney.. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » How to side or beat shaddoll
    We should really have an Academy wide tourney.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:07 am by kshell12

» Idea for having a new tournament
    We should really have an Academy wide tourney.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 9:54 am by kshell12

» intro. to the training facility
    We should really have an Academy wide tourney.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:47 am by kshell12

» MembersList
    We should really have an Academy wide tourney.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:36 am by kshell12

» THE MOST AMAZING F**KING DUELS EVER!!!!
    We should really have an Academy wide tourney.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Guest

» Supply Unit
    We should really have an Academy wide tourney.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:09 pm by Guest

» Pendulum Summoning Thread
    We should really have an Academy wide tourney.. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:41 am by Guest

» month of your birth tournament
    We should really have an Academy wide tourney.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:07 pm by Guest

» Cloud'z Cardz Reloaded (DEAD THREAD)
    We should really have an Academy wide tourney.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:43 pm by Guest

Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:35 pm
    Poll
    Affiliates

We should really have an Academy wide tourney..

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
    AuthorMessage

We should really have an Academy wide tourney.. - Page 3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: We should really have an Academy wide tourney..   We should really have an Academy wide tourney.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Winner gets to be Batman for a day. There ;D
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We should really have an Academy wide tourney..   We should really have an Academy wide tourney.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:50 pm

Just give a signed Machina Fortress as a prize or some shet.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We should really have an Academy wide tourney..   We should really have an Academy wide tourney.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:20 am

To be quite honest the prize is the smallest factor out of the entire thing (if there was one to even give). However this is something to consider for the entire thing since its usually typical for one to win something to get one. My main concern does lie with the organization of the tournament. If a prize does become a main concern, I can speak to Machina and the rest of the staff about the prize and would have no issue in getting whatever the prize may be (hopefully nothing too extravagant and hurting on the pockets Razz). I, for one, do submit myself to helping with the organization of this tournament. For those of you who would also like to partake in the organization, please do submit yourselves and we can work amongst ourselves via Skype, FB, or fourm PM / thread to organize the entire thing.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We should really have an Academy wide tourney..   We should really have an Academy wide tourney.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 1:59 am

well colonel you make a good point.

I'm going to make a thread over it.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We should really have an Academy wide tourney..   We should really have an Academy wide tourney.. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

We should really have an Academy wide tourney..
    Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3